Terms and Conditions of E-Ticket Purchase
- Your purchase entitles you to a visit to the Hampi Zoo once, within the validity period of the purchased ticket.
- You cannot cancel once the ticket is purchased and no requests to change or credit the paid amounts to any other visit schedules will be permitted.
- The ticket will be valid for visit to the Hampi Zoo within 7 days of the purchase date.
- The dates of visit cannot be changed. Your visit should be made within the validity period.
- No requests for refunds are possible.
- The availability of certain services such as (a) Luggage storage space (b) parking will be scheduled once you have entered the premises. There is no reservation policy on such resources and they will be assigned on a first come first served basis.
- The person who purchased the tickets (Name as it appears on purchase record) may be requested to furnish proof of identity. Proofs of identity include a government issued ID bearing a photograph of the person, such as a Driver's License, PAN Card or Voter's Registration Card. Not being able to produce such an identification document on demand, may be sufficient cause to disallow entry to the entire party.
- We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.